Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
She still does but not as much, in fact quite a bit less so I'm thinking like others said she's checking things out. Today she came out and sat on my shoulder for a bit but was being adventurous checking things out in the office, climbing around on her own. She's making more noise now, even responding to my voice, not speaking yet. She likes being out of her cage so I'm planning a play station for her, she likes toys and she's fast, really fast. She got away from Husband last night and was exploring behind the monitor on his desk, then she went down under his desk to get away where she found a stress ball that looked interesting. His desk is glass and doesn't offer a lot of nooks and crannies to hide out in but it was funny watching try to keep up with her.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
It sounds like she's settling right in, and it was behavioral and is going away. Good :)

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
I do this thing with my galah. I go "YAY!" and she sticks out her wings and bobs. Yesterday, I watched her do it and she threw her head back and her neck out, a bit similar to in the video, but it was just for a second. Her head was back and up and the front of her neck was bulging out.

Most Reactions