Sidney Taking A Bath

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Right! You give them a bath dish and they still use the water dish! Lol!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
My BCC Rosco just jumps right into bath water when I give them a big dish full of it. But Tootsie will dip her feet in a similar manner. I have a large glass sided baking dish that they are using and give it to them every weekend. Tootsie seems more like she is checking to see how deep it is before she will jump in. I've learned to keep the water level lower because she will not go in if she can't feel the bottom.

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Love the baking dish idea! :) I'll have to try that!

lplummer52

Apr 19, 2016
Indialantic, FL
Parrots
"Birdie". Sun Conure
I take Screech into the shower with me every morning. He has a perch ther where he can stay out of the spray or get in it. He gets in it most days and then I take him out to the screened porch and let him dry in the morning Florida sun.

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
I take Screech into the shower with me every morning. He has a perch ther where he can stay out of the spray or get in it. He gets in it most days and then I take him out to the screened porch and let him dry in the morning Florida sun.
I haven't tried the shower yet. I've been letting him get used to me first. I will have to try that. :)
Such a cutie =) Lovely video, thank you!
Thanks! ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts