Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
5 Parrots, 8 year old Blue-fronted Amazon, 2 1/2 yr. old African Grey, 2 3/4 year old Senegal. 5 month old ekkie, 5 month old Albino parakeet. Major Mitchell Cockatoo, passed away at age 68.
Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
How adorable!!

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Oh my gosh, I Love it! They are so cute! I need to teach Lilo some Spanish! :)

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
Cute video!

OP
Hawk

Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
5 Parrots, 8 year old Blue-fronted Amazon, 2 1/2 yr. old African Grey, 2 3/4 year old Senegal. 5 month old ekkie, 5 month old Albino parakeet. Major Mitchell Cockatoo, passed away at age 68.
did you see this one with the opera singer? :D
Parrot singing opera - Video Dailymotion

LOL...Yeah I like that one as well, poppy watches that one as well. I made a cd with video's of the net for poppy to watch , actually all my birds, the CD runs on a continuous loop so they see the videos several times over.

Poppy has an opera voice, I'll video tape her sometime and post it here, she sings you are my sun shine, my only sunshine....also has the Spanish song down, and copies the opera singing parrot. Also sings twinkle twinkle little star. She's a music nut, and gets a bit cranky if she can't watch parrot videos or listen to music. I've never seen a bird so into music as she is. I get my guitar out and she's climbs right down practically hanging from her cage door..." ohhhhhh up up, come on come on...hurry..she says when I have the guitar. She's quite persistent. I've had many birds (rescues, which found new homes with good people ) , and trained many for people, but never had one quite like her. I wouldn't give her up for anything in the world.

I don't know if your aware, but that parrot in that Opera singing video passed away recently. Sad I know.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Very cute!! By your title, I though I was going to see a video of YOU and your parrot doing a duet! :D

OP
Hawk

Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
Very cute!! By your title, I though I was going to see a video of YOU and your parrot doing a duet! :D

LOL......NOT....I would never even get on American Idol...LOL. I can't hold a note for the life of me...My wife and poppy sing duets... Not me. :54:

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
That opera song is the one Sassy sings...I will have to try to get it on video...and then,of course, try to figure out how to post it...lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts