Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
tonight I decided to see if Smokey would come out of his cage for me without me putting a towel around him I thought it was going to work for a minute but nottt , I put the hand towel under him because he was hanging sort of upside down lol so he decides to let go of the bars and just drop down laying on his back in the towel , weird bird lol anyways I guess that's he wanted to come out of his cage , he has been really talkative today but he mumbles a lot so some things I do not understand what he is saying , I hear a mans voice , a ladys voice and sometimes it sounds like a little girls voice but I cannot understand exactly everything he is saying , that's the news flash for today , he really seems to like being with me and jabbering away

lotosha

Jun 29, 2012
Parrots
A pair of cockatiels
And pair of African Greys
I am glad that he's felling good and has a good humor:)

Pajarita

Banned
Banned
Jul 11, 2013
Of course he does!!! They are highly intelligent and not only recognize but also deeply appreciate a good thing when they see it.

OP
RockysMom

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
awww ty I'am trying to give him the best of everything to make up for the the life he has had before me and hubby brought him home , I can't understand how people can buy a pet any kind of animal and just treat them like crap , why bother getting a pet that your not going to take care of and spend time with , I actually think Smokey has been abused some how I don't know why maybe it's his actions , anyway he is in the right home now and we love him so much , he is my baby now along with Rocky and Opey :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts