so fun to get excited

parrotguy12

Aug 19, 2010
Media
Parrots
American Yellowface parrotlet "paquito"
Green IRN "Georgey"
2 budgies "lemon" and "sky"
:green2:hahah i get a kick at seeing my Ringneck try fruit for the first time, i get excited, i found a way to make my Ringneck to start eating fruits, maybe you guys have tried it, i got my parrotlet to eat on top of my Ringneck and he instantly started tasting the fruit that my parrotlet was eating, hahah so much fun:yellow2:

OP
parrotguy12

parrotguy12

Aug 19, 2010
Media
Parrots
American Yellowface parrotlet "paquito"
Green IRN "Georgey"
2 budgies "lemon" and "sky"
here it is, presenting PACO and GEORGY,lol, first 1 is both of them the others are just georgy

Attachments

• CIMG1032.jpg
    CIMG1032.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 164
  • CIMG1033.jpg
    CIMG1033.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 163
  • CIMG1034.jpg
    CIMG1034.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 188
  • CIMG1035.jpg
    CIMG1035.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 193

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I love the look of ringnecks. How are they to keep in the home?

Well I can only speak of my own ringneck - she is a super charged Duracell battery that NEVER runs dry! She NEVER sits still, her mouth is ALWAYS busy chewing or looking for something to chew. She is EXTREMELY jeoulis and will and does attack ANYBODY or anything that takes up my attention or even stand to close to me. She always acts like a little baby when ever she wants to be naughty or are caught being naughty. She also acts like a baby when she wants attention - 6+ times a day. She loves to cuddle and shows LOADS of affection to me (me only) - but only on her terms and her times. :D I LOVE HER. :D

PACO and GEORGY are gorgeous and they clearly LOVE their treats! You are doing an outstanding job parrotguy12.:D

PS: sorry for answering Tannie Spiritbird but it was IMPOSSIBLE to resist talking about my little girl.:rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Latest posts