Social Group for Zons

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Lots of new members who have zons, welcome. We have a 'social group" "Bonding with Amazons" your welcome to join in. Give us some history about you and your zon. You can read about some of us and our special amazon.Love to have you post a picture or read through some of the older topics. Here's a link,,,http://www.parrotforums.com/groups/bonding-amazons.html

You can also go to "Community" at the top of the page and click on the drop down , go to social groups and look for "Bonding with Amazons", Hope to see you around, capt and Jake the YN

Last edited:

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
I joined the group a while ago but haven't posted on it yet when I get jinx home I'll give everyone a life story on it about myself and my zon lol

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Bump,bump read though the older threads or start anew one. Be sure to give us some history of you and your zon.Don't forget to post a picture or two.

Thekatsmeow

Aug 14, 2012
Athens,Tennessee
Parrots
Scottie Rotten the Massively Minute Macaw
Here is a picture of me and Rocky this morning. Sorry I am still in my jammies!
551954_525560154128130_2028995987_n.jpg

260021_525558907461588_1350860243_n.jpg

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
I don't have any zons, but I don't look at the groups either... I just look at 'new posts'.. not sure if posts to the groups are featured there...

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Hey Lene, i'm not sure if new post will show up if your not a member ? We'd love to have you regardless, joining is easy.

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
I'll get round to posting on the group page once I get back from the town rich my story won't be as long as most peoples as I have only had jinx almost a week but i can dish up a good amount of pictures lol.

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Bump,bump. You newbies should read though some of the older threads, post questions if you have them. Capt and Jake the YN

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Lots of new members who have zons, welcome. We have a 'social group" "Bonding with Amazons" your welcome to join in. Give us some history about you and your zon. You can read about some of us and our special amazon.Love to have you post a picture or read through some of the older topics. Here's a link,,,http://www.parrotforums.com/groups/bonding-amazons.html

You can also go to "Community" at the top of the page and click on the drop down , go to social groups and look for "Bonding with Amazons", Hope to see you around, capt and Jake the YN

Just another "bump"

Most Reactions

Latest posts