Oct 19, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
(Birdie - Jenday Conure)
(Kiwi - Green Cheek Conure)
(Elby - Lovebird)
(Gorou & Liberty - Ringneck Doves)
IMG_0359.jpeg
Hey guys. Honestly I think these bowls are destined for the trash, but I figured I'd shoot my shot because I hate throwing away plastic.

I have some plastic bowls to get rid of. 3 small bowls, 2 larger... the small ones have like ~3inch diameter, the larger ones are closer to ~4.5inch diameter. I DO NOT HAVE THE BRACKETS TO MOUNT THESE, and they're designed to lock into a bracket so they're useless without it, these would only be nice spares for someone who already uses this specific bowl in their cage!! I probably bought them in 2014ish and at the time it was super easy to find this bowl style at Petsmart which is my brick and mortar store of choice. Not sure if this style is still being sold. Nothing is wrong with them, aside from being plastic lol... I have switched to all stainless.

If someone is interested I can attempt to get better measurements or send more pics.

They're obviously not brand new, they have been sitting in storage so in the pic they're kinda dusty in addition to regular wear and tear scratches from when I used them, but I'll wash them again before sending if someone is interested. They're free--if you happen to live in the Chicagoland area I can meet you somewhere for the exchange, if they need to be shipped then I'd appreciate the cost of shipping, but I'm not charging for the bowls themselves.

OP
hiriki

hiriki

Oct 19, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
(Birdie - Jenday Conure)
(Elby - Lovebird)
IMG_0360.jpeg
Update: I have located one (1) singular bracket lol. Making this pile of bowls marginally less useless.

Ignore the pellet sitting on the bracket that I didn't notice until I'd taken the picture and fully walked away. lol.

DM me with interest

OP
hiriki

hiriki

Oct 19, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
(Birdie - Jenday Conure)
(Elby - Lovebird)
My birds never seemed to care much about the different bowl styles I've tried, if it had water/food they used it, but I just find stainless much easier to clean. Still, I'd hate to throw these away 🥲

Most Reactions