Squishy has died....:(

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
what a shock!!!, I found my beloved Squishy on the bottom of the cage this morning, he just turned 8 weeks old. god I'm crushed, no outward signs of anything other than the biting. I hand raised this little one with his siblings, and they were all fine. I was going to sell all three, but fell in love with the youngest one. The funniest, goofiest, english budgie. he'd sit on the top of our feet while we walk around the bedroom, or would chase us running as fast as he could to keep up...yes he could fly, but would rather run...I know, quirky. that's why we fell in love with this one, just hilarious in every way possible. why is it you choose the ones that are destined to end in a very sad way?
yesterday was rough, crying on and off all day, tears still well up in my eyes, going into my bedroom and seeing his empty cage, all clean waiting to be filled with another bird who can never fill his funny shoes :( he just wanted to be with us all the time, a real sweat heart that is dearly missed:confused:

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
I am so sorry for your loss, how tragic! :(

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Hugs to you!

Most Reactions

Latest posts