Such a Talker

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Had to share this with you grey people. I only wish Rosie would do this much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-ACyBaS-4&feature=fvw]YouTube - Einstein's Word Practice[/ame]

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
lol, that bird sure likes 'cooorrrn'. I think Einstein is amazing! Not sure how he's gonna fit all those things he wants to do into one day though.

Does Rosie speak much?

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Wow Einstein is a fantastic talker, most of his words are absolutely clear.
I loved the shake shake.........
SB thanks once again for sharing
mwah

OP
Spiritbird

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Rosie's vocabulary: Hello, Hey Baby, Meowww, Ruff Ruff, and many other sounds and whistles. Been working on I Love You for over a year now and she has not said it yet. She is a little slow on this but I know it will eventually pan out.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Rosie's vocabulary: Hello, Hey Baby, Meowww, Ruff Ruff, and many other sounds and whistles. Been working on I Love You for over a year now and she has not said it yet. She is a little slow on this but I know it will eventually pan out.

SB I promise you teaching her the words, then playing them back to her, with a recording of your voice really works.

Zazo has been with us for a week today, he now and again , probably once a day he says, hello Zazo good boy and nitie nitie. :eek:
Last night I sat with him on my lap. I kept saying train choockachook, poo poo and pick a boo BOO

This morning I made him a CD with those saying and sounds. Played if for him during the day. He is already making the sounds of the sounds of the train, and when I say pick a boo, he says BOO. :D

Allan Gibbs

Jan 16, 2010
Gilbert, Arizona
Parrots
Blue-Gold baby Macaw
Einstein was a big influence in wanting an African Grey.

Ironically, my wife (who works night and sleeps days) reports that Moe (my CAG) can speak but only when no one is in the room. He says "Hello, hello" and then mubbles some other words - but once someone comes in the room, he's quiet.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Einstein was a big influence in wanting an African Grey.

Ironically, my wife (who works night and sleeps days) reports that Moe (my CAG) can speak but only when no one is in the room. He says "Hello, hello" and then mubbles some other words - but once someone comes in the room, he's quiet.

Moe and Rosie (Spiritbird's) bird, should get together, they are both closet speakers. LoL :D

My AG Mishka did exactly the same. She started talking at a very early age. Eventually after about 6 months, she came out the closet. :eek:

Now she never shut up LoL, I would not have it any other way :63:

Most Reactions