Supplies for hahns macaw

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
what about a sisal perch? toys? Do you already have pellets and stuff?

Do you make chopmixes? If not you should try your hand at a batch, make one before you bring home your new baby so you don't have to worry about it when you have a adorable baby to play with.

toys of course XD IO'm always a fan of planet pleasures toys, and mysafebirdstore.com has awesome toy parts for making your own things or as foot toys.

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
Diving board, lava lamp and a bean bag chair. That will be an awesome bachelor pad!

Merlee

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2012
USA
I have noticed that many birds are afraid of water so I suggest exposing your baby as soon as possible. A shower perch or water bottle would serve you well.

OP
Abigal7

Abigal7

Jun 17, 2012
United States of America/ Kansas
Parrots
Captain Jack (Hahn's macaw)

Clover (green cheek conure)
what about a sisal perch? toys? Do you already have pellets and stuff?

Do you make chopmixes? If not you should try your hand at a batch, make one before you bring home your new baby so you don't have to worry about it when you have a adorable baby to play with.

toys of course XD IO'm always a fan of planet pleasures toys, and mysafebirdstore.com has awesome toy parts for making your own things or as foot toys.

Thanks, I have this cage Large Prevue Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com I was thinking of going with the bendable sisal perch should I get a medium or large? Natural Sisal Perches for Bird Cages

Most Reactions

Latest posts