Tasha Has Come To Her New Home

terry52449

Feb 11, 2012
Media
The Villages, Fl
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo: Cameo
:white1:Hi everyone
Yesterday was a long day. Taking a side trip from working in my territory to get Tasha and then the long trip home. Tasha was stressed out when we findly got home but I sat with her for several hours holding her and talking to her. She is isolated from Cameo for 30 days just as a precation. But Cameo was very curious about the new guest in the house. kept trying to peek a look all evening. She could sense something was going on.
:white1:This morning Tasha greeted me loudly and was frightened when she woke up. I again calmed her a bit and fed and watered her but left her but close enough to let her see me.
:white1:Very happy to have her home and she seemed to like Jean right off the bat but we`ll see since Tasha is very stressed right now. Going to the vet next week Wed. for a check-up. She seems very healthy just needs some loving and attention.

solobaby

Jul 14, 2011
Parrots
Solo(indian ringneck)-Marley(green cheek conure)- Dobby (cockatiel)
congrats on your new baby

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Congrats! And I agree, how about those pictures? :)

OP
terry52449

terry52449

Feb 11, 2012
Media
The Villages, Fl
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo: Cameo
Well the morning was very successful with Tasha. She ate very well and spent much of her time curiously exploring the office. Have a problem with Tasha walking around on the floor and under the cages. Will have to give her perameters she must abide by. She took a shower with me and really enjoyed the water. Very surprized to see.

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Thats great to hear that Tasha has settled in so well.. Look forward to seeing pics of her :)

Mozzie

Mar 20, 2012
Media
Utah
Parrots
African grey (peppers)
Blue crown conure (Mozzie)
Sun conure (sunny)
Jenday conure (Bo)
Blue fronted amazon (Casey)
Congrats on getting Tasha home. I am sure she will love her new home.

Most Reactions

Latest posts