Taz the Galah is coming home!

Bluemoonlvr

Jun 3, 2012
Parrots
Taz - Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Lacey - Goffin's Cockatoo, Pikachu & Roo - Cockatiels
Gah! Finally my baby bird is almost ready to come home. My breeder said his forumla consumption is down and he is less whiney. Less than 2 weeks and I will bring him home. I have built his cage and put a few perches and toys. But I know I need more. Do you guys have a favorite website that you buy toys and perches from? Please share :D
524238_4284569194578_148247942_n.jpg
How can you not love that cute face!!

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Congrats :) He is adorable:) My Safe Bird Store is a great place to buy anything you need ... There is a link at the top of the page for their Website :)

jlockhart29

Oct 27, 2011
I second MSBS. Just outstanding products and service. I ordered hanger bolts and the related hardware and made most of my perches after baking in the oven at 230 for an hour and half. Mine are sweetgum, muscadine vine and fig.

incognito

Jul 3, 2012
Pakistan
Parrots
4 Pairs of CAG, Blue Fronted Amazon breeder, Vosmaeri Eclectus pair breeder, 20 Cockatiels & chicks, 3 breeder pair of INR, 2 Breeder Pair of Lorries, 2 Monk Parrot Pairs, 2 Rump Pairs, 50 love birds
as far i know MSBS is one place where you can buy almost anything ...

excellent range of toys, forging toys, food, perches

i think is a complete store for your bird

it was recommended by moderators to me and i was really really a wise advice

Conuregirl

Jan 16, 2012
New Jersey
Parrots
Oliver the nanday conure (rescue), Suki the green cheek conure, Picabo the Hahn's Macaw, and Big Bird the dove
i love msbs! i also use dr.foster and smith.com site, avian emporium.com is good but it takes a week to get, and petco (w/ the rewards card you get 5% back). you can return at the store with petco.com, too.

Katkoota

Mar 19, 2011
Parrots
1 Galah
awwwwwwwwh such a cutie pie!!!! He sure does have the face of a baby <3 Huge congrats to you!!!! I really hope you will share tones more pictures and stories of him once you get him.

As for stores - yes MSBS is one of our most favorite avian stores. I also get from different other stores. The Little Perch Company is awesome perch store for example.

All the best with your cutie. Was he DNA/gender tested?

how exciting!

Most Reactions

Latest posts