TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
so, funny story. i decided to clean the room and decided to listen to some Zelda music. and i started the playlist about in 10 mins i turn around to look at Teeko on his cage and he is just bobbing his head back and forth and up and down, with the music. he has never danced before this so its a big moment for me. i just found it funny to be zelda music.

Attachments

• Teeeko.jpg
    Teeeko.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 29

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
so, funny story. i decided to clean the room and decided to listen to some Zelda music. and i started the playlist about in 10 mins i turn around to look at Teeko on his cage and he is just bobbing his head back and forth and up and down, with the music. he has never danced before this so its a big moment for me. i just found it funny to be zelda music.
What a pretty little thing!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I love this!! And Teeko, I also love Zelda music!!! I even play some on my ocarina. 😀

My bird is obsessed with Stardew Valley. The music, the visuals, all of it. If I put it on the projector she starts flying maps around the room and dancing!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
that
I love this!! And Teeko, I also love Zelda music!!! I even play some on my ocarina. 😀

My bird is obsessed with Stardew Valley. The music, the visuals, all of it. If I put it on the projector she starts flying maps around the room and dancing

My bird is obsessed with Stardew Valley. The music, the visuals, all of it. If I put it on the projector she starts flying maps around the room and dancing!
that is super cool! ive tried the ocarina one time.. and ocarina of time makes it seem alot easier lol! i can play the ocarina about as good as i did the flute in school which was awful. lol! i love stardew valley i will have to try that one and animal crossing with teeko.

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
my birds like the song Birds by imagine dragons which is really iconic or ironic WHICH IS IT REALLY?

Most Reactions

Latest posts