ethanol

Apr 16, 2023
Parrots
Conure
Since Iā€™ve gotten my sun conure he has always done the behavior in the video. Iā€™ve always equated it to excitement or contentment but now as my pineapple has gotten more comfortable she started doing it. What is it called and why do they do it? Everytime I look it up I just get the head bobbing (last video)

Also if anyone is returning from my stinky/help post he is doing so much better and I appreciate everyone for bringing it to my attention!

Attachments

• IMG_8610.mov
    2.9 MB
  • IMG_8632.mov
    6.5 MB
  • IMG_8610.mov
    1.9 MB

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Since Iā€™ve gotten my sun conure he has always done the behavior in the video. Iā€™ve always equated it to excitement or contentment but now as my pineapple has gotten more comfortable she started doing it. What is it called and why do they do it? Everytime I look it up I just get the head bobbing (last video)

Also if anyone is returning from my stinky/help post he is doing so much better and I appreciate everyone for bringing it to my attention!
I am SO happy your Sunnie is no longer "stinky"! We all learned from your experience- if your bird gets bad breath take him to the vet and get him checked for a crop infection!

BruisedViolets

Nov 8, 2023
Parrots
Sun conure
My sun conure does this too. Iā€™ve seen him hold a bell up to his beak and bob his head like that. Heā€™ll do the same to my fingers. Iā€™ve been going with the theory that those are extra itchy spots. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Most Reactions

Latest posts