Tell time.

Birdieboy

Jul 15, 2010
Virginia
Parrots
Two parakeets. Kindle and Charlie
It could be called all you can tell or tell time. I was thinking that sometimes it is really hard to find a post with info you want so what we could do was have a section where people can post with the title being the bird they are talking about. Then what they do is write everything they can think of and find out about that bird. That way people can just go to the thread and read about that bird. It would me cause I am looking for another bird but I dont know witch one is best for me. With this I would be able to see like the personality of the bird and important info about it. Instead of having to search the whole website for one article on Senegal parrot. Or Macaws. :blue1::red1::blue::red:

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
You are looking for a care sheet, well it is called a care sheet.:D

I think it will be very hard to write something like that per species when it comes to personality because each and every one of them are different just like humans.

Diet, size, original distribution, humidity requirements etc. can however be pin pointed.

It is a great idea.;)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
The best info you could possible get, IMO is chatting to other members, who have the particular bird you are seeking. Their hands on experience, is possibly the best way to go.

Last edited:

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Hey ant following that line of thought what if we made a post where any member who wants to can add their name and type of bird to the list
possibly make it a sticky and then any member who is looking at a specific species can go thru find which members have that type of bird and pm them for more info ????
Is that something that is possible ???

OP
Birdieboy

Birdieboy

Jul 15, 2010
Virginia
Parrots
Two parakeets. Kindle and Charlie
That sounds amazing.I am not kidding that would help me and I am sure alot of other people. Thats great.:D

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
I might be wrong but that might duplicate the icon at the top of the page for "community" which has an alphabetical list of all the members and their details???

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Thanks eclipse I never knew that !!!
I guess we learn something every day

Most Reactions