Does your bird have his/her own website?

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
I am just curious. I have thought about doing this for a while, and now that I have switched to a much more affordable option for my music website, I can host other websites on there.

If any of you guys birds' have websites, I would love to see them!

My Sun Conure is 20 years old. I have her for 19 years. I think she is worth having a spot on the internet.

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Most I've done is my bird is my avatar in outlook and teams etc. My sun conure is seen by anyone at work.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
My birds have their own website, with the inclusion of my studio. It's still a work-in-progress, so some links and pics are defunct.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure

Rb TALK.jpg

"Yeah, I gots website.
Is called
The Parrot Forums!"

Oh, Rickeybird....!

pebbles1553

Nov 30, 2023
Media
Parrots
lovebird
what would you put on a website about a bird? i would like to do that, but what would i put?

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Pictures, photo-shop stuff, factoids about your bird. You could do a daily or weekly log/blog. You could even do it from the bird's point of view.
Now that sounds like fun!
You could start off a bit smaller by doing a special thread here as many of us do... like my Rickeybird Scrapbook...
It really is fun!

OP
F

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
what would you put on a website about a bird? i would like to do that, but what would i put?

I did a project on an online course called Avian Nutrition. I was going to put that on there but mostly pics and facts about my baby. She is 20 years old now.

Most Reactions

Latest posts