Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Well Popsicle turned 2 on March 2nd and well I know they say the terrible 2's for babies but it counts when it comes to her as well.

Currently she is trying to pierce my ear. How sweet of her. And the talking and sounds she don't shut up. She has her own language currently started and thinks it is great. Pepsi is so annoyed listening to her.

While I was just writing this she decided that my shirt should have a hole in the shoulder and took it upon herself to put it there. Always thinking about me she is. :rolleyes:

Well as bad as she is being I can't help but laugh. Oh better go she is gone chasing the cat and biting her tail. :eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh the terrible two's tell me about it, I have quite the posse here of the TT's and boy is it fun.................. Think thats the word I'm looking for. Ask me when they're 3. :D

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Well I have Pepsi and she is 29, thats a good year. They are pretty well behaved then, so only 27 more years to go!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Only 27 years to go eh :eek: Well one of us won't make it if they carry on the way they are going. Hmmmmmm wonder who that will be, me or them. :D Think we all know the answer to that one.

In the last few days Bucc has decided that I am his personal toilet. Doesn't matter where or with who he is sitting as soon as he wants to go over he comes to me. :eek:

27 Years to go. Arrrrrrrrgh

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
by Tracy842
While I was just writing this she decided that my shirt should have a hole in the shoulder and took it upon herself to put it there. Always thinking about me she is.
HAHA!

by Peta
In the last few days Bucc has decided that I am his personal toilet. Doesn't matter where or with who he is sitting as soon as he wants to go over he comes to me.

Haha that sounds funny.

Most Reactions

Latest posts