testing photo

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
lets see if this works!!

Last edited:

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
Very nice thumbnail and picture!!!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012

YAY!!!!! That is AWESOME!!! Now have him show you how to embed directly from photo bucket (if you can). :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Wait a sec.....is that your bird? I don't recognize him. :11: Did you forget to tell us something, or am I having one of those superb blonde days? :54:

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
nope, he's mine, and he's gorgeous!....when I found Ninja a good home, I traded him for this pair, for breeding.....even though they are semi-tame.

my male in the pic. is a yellow sided conure(he,s a funny little monkey) and the female is a pineapple, and she is nicer than him, but both bite.

btw, Ninja is doing fantastic, a young lady saw my ad and instantly fell in love with him, so we swapped.

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
I've been so annoyed with my mac, on how to load a picture(wendy knows,lol)

So, my 18 year old nephew was over today, and he is a mac wiz, he walked me thru how to do it and ta da!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Go ahead and send me over some pics if you want that GORGEOUS birdy in your siggy ;)

I bet you thought I wouldn't notice, hey? :09:

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
LOVE that bird!! Gorgeous.

Most Reactions