Thank you Allee!!

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP
Wow really beautiful... I guess locking poor Allee in the cell is paying off lol
Great job Allee!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Wow really beautiful... I guess locking poor Allee in the cell is paying off lol
Great job Allee!
See? I knew you would understand, Kelly! There's method to my madness! Lol!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Ummm, I hear you! Kelly don't buy into Doc's power trip! He's threatening me, he says he's sending hooligans!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Ummm, I hear you! Kelly don't buy into Doc's power trip! He's threatening me, he says he's sending hooligans!

Ahem! I can neither confirm nor deny my alleged use of hooligans to properly... safeguard the creative endeavors of certain Texan artists.

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP

Oh my .. that is serious indeed. I may hafta send your nieces for a visit they can help your fids with a protection detail lol

Ahem! I can neither confirm nor deny my alleged use of hooligans to properly... safeguard the creative endeavors of certain Texan artists.

LOL Silver tongue ya got there

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Thank you Allee for my incredibly awesome new signature! It is so comprehensively detailed and personalized!

Must give a shout to Poppy, holder of the key to Allee's cell! Kept her confined long enough to create some beautiful sigs for other members!!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

Oh my .. that is serious indeed. I may hafta send your nieces for a visit they can help your fids with a protection detail lol

LOL Silver tongue ya got there

Kelly, you have no idea! Doc is a word wizard!

Thank you Allee for my incredibly awesome new signature! It is so comprehensively detailed and personalized!

Must give a shout to Poppy, holder of the key to Allee's cell! Kept her confined long enough to create some beautiful sigs for other members!!

Scott, you're too kind! I'm thrilled you like your signature! And we know each other a little better, very nice bonus!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Now [B]THAT'S[/B] a signature!!!!!!!
Eye-catching and heart-warming. Really captures Terry's posse!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Now [B]THAT'S[/B] a signature!!!!!!!
Eye-catching and heart-warming. Really captures Terry's posse!

I know, she did such a wonderful job that I can't stop looking at it:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I just wanted to show off all Allee's gorgeous creations for the Mod team all in a row:) I know I speak for all of us when I say how much we appreciate all the hard work you put into these. You rock, Allee!

image_zpsf330h04f.jpeg

image_zpsg7beqa0k.jpeg

image_zpssosoa85s.jpeg

image_zps9c03oznx.jpeg

image_zpswjo9gi24.jpeg

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Yes, you definitely speak for all of us. Thanks again, darling Huckleberry, for all the work you put into those signatures. I'm blown away by each and every one!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Definitely world class sigs Allee :). Thank you again so much for your generous gifts to us, personalized with your artistic talent. I'm proud to show off my new sig!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Thanks again for all the kind words! I'm kind of sad my art vacation is over, I should probably get back to moderating now. Haha, but we all have shiny new signatures and I'm free of my cell! Yep, I'm happy!

Most Reactions