The Gabriel Foundation

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yea Tex, be nice! If I do end up taking a trip up to NH for Iggy, I may just have to stop by for a spot o' tea (or bowl of mac n cheese). You wrote in a post somewhere that you live close to a certain hospital or something...I will find you! :16:

Tex I believe Minzer when she says that, be afriad my friend. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Oh yeah, I know that if she wanted to she could find me ... but really I ain't ascared!

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Anna, come along! Tex claims that he can make better mac n cheese than Kraft...see previous posts, lol (he ended up getting very fed up with the whole debate). But anyway, I'd love to have you out on the east coast with some mac n cheese :D

Christy, promise you won't call me freaky looking???:( ;)

Hey, Minz ... we have room for you and Iggy in our camper!!! Mac'n'cheeze, here we come!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Haha, nice...If Iggy gets too obnoxious, we'll just stick him on the roof...he'll like it up there ;) Oh, and I'm getting out of the vehicle before you attempt to back it up :eek:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
laughing laughing laughing .... breathe ... laughing laughing laughing ...

:35::35::35::35::35: Giving Minzer a standing "O" :35::35::35::35::35:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Haha, nice...If Iggy gets too obnoxious, we'll just stick him on the roof...he'll like it up there ;) Oh, and I'm getting out of the vehicle before you attempt to back it up :eek:

ooooh, comm'on now, Linds, live life dangerously!!!! I'll bring Dan's hardhat and you can wear your seatbelt! ROFLMAO!!!

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
...I don't think a hardhat and seatbelt are gonna help me when the thing jack knifes and flips...I'd like to live to taste the mac n cheese :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
...I don't think a hardhat and seatbelt are gonna help me when the thing jack knifes and flips...I'd like to live to taste the mac n cheese :D

You have a point there Minz. With Mac'n'cheeze on the line, you most definitely have a valid point. Let's *BOTH* get out and let Dan back the damned thing up! ... :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
HAHAHA, I like the way you think! And that way we can get in and get the mac n cheese while he struggles...don't want it to get cold :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D:D:D:D I'm laughing so hard here there are tears streaming down my face, Bucc is sitting here saying "there, there" (well its more like dare dare but I know what he means) :D

Most Reactions