The Only Ceiling Fan I'll Endorse...

IolaniAviary

Aug 2, 2011
Parrots
Lovebirds- Mango, Spyros, Ele, Aonani
Cockatiels- Pineki
Quakers- Maggie
Conures- Paco
I'm not sure, I think if one of my Lovebirds flew into that we could have an issue... lol!

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
lolololololololololol.

Jade would love that!

We actually had a ceiling fan in the living room that was never turned on but had the main light fixture for the room so we left it there. Anyway, the birdies loved to land on the blade and make it spin - not very fast, mind you - and we called it the Merry-Go-Round. Unfortunately, the poop mess got the better of us and we took it out.

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
none yet. have owned avians in the past
i want it! lol it's just WAY tyo cute lol i will fully endorse this ceiling fan! lol

mele

Jul 26, 2011
California
Parrots
Lotty- Umbrella Cockatoo,
Scarlet- Scarlet Macaw,
Paco- Lilac Amazon, Josh-blue front amazon
I can see why :) LOL
That was the craziest video

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
lol that was adorable and funny! he looked like a dizzy kid when he came off the first time, like "woa what just happened", i love how he just gets off and casually walks away as if nothing had happened lol.

OP
nofearengineer

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Greys can be so funny like that. They're usually so restrained....but get them going, and WHOA...the act like maniacs.

Most Reactions

Latest posts