The Rest

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
I have posted pics of my horses and birds but not the rest so...

Paige - Adopted from ASPCA. We had actually gone because my mother had heard about a grey kitten that she wanted at the ASPCA. Paige was there. She wouldn't talk to anyone at the rescue and had her back turned to the room. When I walked up to the cage she immediately turned around, I knew she belonged with me right away, took my mom longer to be convinced...when we finally went back she had her back turned to the room again and when I walked up she turned around and looked at me with a look that said what took so long! I snatched the card off the front of her cage and told my mother to go pay for her while I guarded her cage when everyone else saw what she looked like lol

The other 3 were not happy about these pictures... these are my parents cats. Paige is mine though.
Travolta - Another ASPCA rescue. Apparently, he was a 'feral' cat...except he kept hopping into peoples cars at the rescue...

Emmy - Friends cat had kittens. The mother was supposed to be spayed but apparently not...

Trinity - She was a feral kitten, we saw her out the window with her siblings, so she always has that cringe look going on.

The reptiles are also mine...
Lucky - Red Tailed Boa

Catty - Ball Python

Beardie - Bearded Dragon

Thats Everyone Now:D

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Cute kitties!!!!! All 3 of our kitties were rescues from outside as Jaxon was our latest one, he was abandoned outside starved and scared to death. It breaks my heart to see them like that....

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Thank you! Paige isn't quite as cute when she won't stop shedding all over the place. I swear she never stops and its always a heavy shed...the others never shed like she does... and she always has to jump up in your lap when you are wearing black or work clothes:rolleyes:

I hate people who do that I understand if you can't or don't want to care for an animal anymore but at least find it a home. Or the homes that seem to just get an animal so they can abuse it. We adopted a three legged cat who had been thrown at the ceiling so hard he shattered his leg and it had to be amputated. He was only a kitten at the time he wasn't even a year old when we adopted him. He actually didn't fit in with our group at all and was unhappy but he fell in love with a family friend who fell in love right back and she adopted him from us. I think he ended up with us just so he could find our friend!

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Thanks! He was bought for my Uncle who passed away and left to my grandmother who didn't have a clue about what to do with him. She wouldn't give him up however since she saw it as a connection to her son. When I finally got him he required some fixing up but he looks so much better than he did before! He will actually sleep in my hoodie. I've never seen a reptile look so thankful as he did when he realized the amount of worms he was allowed and the heat...

Most Reactions