These two!!!!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
:mad: are REALLY p.m.r.o today!!!

AMY!!...relentless about BB's cage! MUST be on it at no cost!! I put her back on her play top and I'm not out of the living room and she is climbing back down to the floor to go to his house and sit on HIS roof..this happens 7 or 8 times a night!
Or she waits until I'm heading down the hall and off she goes again.

Beebers is a real PITA too :mad: He HAS to be on my hand when I'm typing..climbs down my arm and sits on my knuckles as I type..his BUTT doing the cha-cha...back and forth...back and forth..as I type. OK he isn't HEAVY ( can't EVEN imagine Amy doing it!) but it is annoying at the least.
I put him on my shoulder and in seconds he's climbing back down my arm to the hand again..He does not know what NO!! means...either of them! GRRRRRR :mad: and this happens EVERY night!

Ok..I'll stop ranting and being grouchy lol

Jim

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Some days, a roast parrot sounds like a lovely meal by the time dinner rolls around (and I'm a vegan:eek:). Sounds like today has been one of "those days" for you! I suspect an early bedtime for both misbehaved avians!

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Bumble is A little Velcro Byrd. In fact I’ve taken to using voice to text most of the time because she’s always on my hand and it’s very difficult to manage using my phone and not dropping her on her head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio becomes more interested in what I am typing as the evening becomes closer to his bedtime. Yup, 500 grams of Amazon walking across the arm and up on to the hand and then the fingers. It adds greatly to the time factor. Posts seem to take even longer to develop. When he becomes bored with what I am typing, he steps on the the key board and help speed-up the process.

It when he starts commenting on the subject and what I am typing that it becomes clear that it is bedtime.

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
another day in the life of parrots!

Be thankful your keyboard isn't a light up mechanical one. It would be impossible to remove them

Most Reactions

Latest posts