Things are getting tough coz of them Terrorists.

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
This is a copy and paste, so I cant take credit for it.
You would know if I had authored it coz i would have mentioned my favorite race of scape-goats.

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish Navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish Navy.

Australia has raised its terror level from "Cold beer in the fridge" to "Hurry up with the barbeque because I'm half pissed and we might have to go to war soon" This is well below the other levels of "Hey wait the footy's not finished" and "You've bloody well really pissed me off now!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well how bout this, This Brit, gets "Bloody Cross" (oooooooo) if I run out of coffee, don't drink tea ever.

favorite race of scape-goats.

Thanks for not mentioning it Red. :D :D :D :D

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
We all know 'we' Canadians are preoccupied making sandwiches and cooking down the maple syrup.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Indigo, don't forget that you guys are playing Hockey too!

Red, this had both Christy and I laughing over our breakfast this morning ... thanks for the laugh!

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
That's right ... the guys are busy playing with their pucks and sticks and the gals are busy training dog sled teams of penguins, polar bears and beavers. Silly me.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh blimey wonder what Red can come up with for the Kiwi's and the canadians. Honestly tho the Brits REALLY are just like the post. :D

OP
Redballoon

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Yeah yeah, but can I do Americans?
You know I want to.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah we know you wanna, :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I say let him ... unlike a lot of "uptight Americans" we can take a joke around here!

OP
Redballoon

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
I have an idea.
I will post up when I get back from dialysis training in about 6 hours.
(wanna make sure I don't mis-spell anything).

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
6 hours, that will be midnight here and I will be asleep ... darn, I will have to wait for morning to see this ...

Last edited:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
oh boy, this is gonna be good!!! **Deanna pops No-Doze** I'll be waiting!!!! :D :D :D

post note edit: Oh, and Tex, could you please fix your post ^ ... it's kinda gettin' on my nerves!

OP
Redballoon

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
They are behind at the hospital so Im on Debbies lap top.
So as far I could see the New Zealanders have downgraded their threat level from " We don't have an air force or a navy, so lets just talk it out", down to, We don't have anything worth bombing, so do your worst". It seems the Americans have upgraded their threat levels from " Lets burn down that hornets nest, so the neighbourhood is safe from getting stung",all the way up to...... "[POOP] (sorry Red, can't let that one slip, you know that! ~ :50: Tex) ,..... Thats a lot of Hornets, anyone know a good bee keeper"? and... "I wish I had remembered I was allergic to Hornets".

THIS IS MY OWN WORK AND i DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
They are behind at the hospital so Im on Debbies lap top.
So as far I could see the New Zealanders have downgraded their threat level from " We don't have an air force or a navy, so lets just talk it out", down to, We don't have anything worth bombing, so do your worst". It seems the Americans have upgraded their threat levels from " Lets burn down that hornets nest, so the neighbourhood is safe from getting stung",all the way up to...... "****,..... Thats a lot of Hornets, anyone know a good bee keeper"? and... "I wish I had remembered I was allergic to Hornets".

THIS IS MY OWN WORK AND i DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

:35: hee hee ... all I have to say is totally apropos and good on you Red! :04:

And, my buddy, do well at the hospital, eh? We need ya around here!!! Keep us laughin'! :D

Most Reactions