This Amazon was Posted a few Years ago in Calgary - I am the owner - I consider him stolen - he was adopted by me over 8 years ago @ Calgary Humane

TinasTV

Jul 4, 2023
I can be contacted at:

[email protected] 403-256-3410

Please contact me if you know where my bird is.

IMG_1281.JPG

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so sorry that you are going through this, and I hope you get your baby back.

OP
T

TinasTV

Jul 4, 2023
I'm so sorry that you are going through this, and I hope you get your baby back.
Thank you, yes I am so sick about this even after 3 years I have tears every day - he was such a scared thing when I got him, then we were inseparable for years - it honestly is like a child was taken as I have none.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank you, yes I am so sick about this even after 3 years I have tears every day - he was such a scared thing when I got him, then we were inseparable for years - it honestly is like a child was taken as I have none.
I'm praying that you're able to find him and bring him home. I remember just being in awe of him when I saw y'all at the show, not only was he beautiful so but sweet and calm as well.

Most Reactions