Toy box surprise - love from Terry!!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Today we received a box of lots of birdie toy parts, with parts perfect for all the different guys!!! Was a box of love from Auntie Terry :) Thank you so much! Was a big toy in the box too for Max, she ordered it before we knew he was coming home early, so really a wonderful surprise for the big baby :)

Here are pics including the pretty paper the put on top of everything!! Heading out now to get a new toy basket for Max, was silly thinking even a large thick bamboo basket would last... think I'm gonna check the home department and looking for something stainless steel like for a bathroom?

Huge thanks and hugs to Terry, was such a great box of goodies!! Will have to see what kinda of fun stuff we can create!!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Yay! I am so glad they made it there and that you like it all:) I had a blast picking everything out for them (and you!).
I hope Max likes his new toy!
Please give everybody a big hug from Auntie Terry:)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Gotta love that Terry! She's a sweetheart! Nice haul, Jen! Make sure to take pics of whatever toys you end up making!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Michelle, it won't be long for yours now! Finally got the vet wrap:)

Most Reactions