Tried going for the Ringneck look today, what do you think?

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
So I was at the water bowl, putting on my morning makeup, when I decided to try a new look.

What do you guys think? Not bad for a first attempt, right!?!?

I can't wait for dad to get home, he's gonna be so excited!

~Willow

20151016_233301_zpsnxkyftme.jpg

20151016_233314_zpsfjdzwhv6.jpg

20151016_233322_zpsfmr5sft9.jpg

[ame="https://youtu.be/hwg5FsjO9UM"]Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo Dancing in Cage 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://youtu.be/VOK7M90JL6s"]Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo Dancing in Cage 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Willow, you gorgeous girl! I LOVE your new look, you chose the perfect color to compliment your snowy feathers. What did your dad think?

Wow, where did you learn those crazy dance moves? You should open a dance studio!

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Maybe she's going for the "Moloccun" look. She's beautiful with or without her makeup! Gotta love those Too dances!

OP
ToMang07

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
Moloccun was my first thought too, but if you see it in person....it's mostly just a ring around her neck and forehead, lol

She's a nut.

So....who can recommend a good cockatoo shampoo? :31:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
When Poppy paints her feathers, we just give her normal baths and let it fade away.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Make sure to give her a large mirror, lots of colored wood blocks, water, and a bit of privacy! You'll be amazed at the level of transformation. Great videos, she's got rhythm!!

Most Reactions