Two new Additions!!! 8O

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
Hey guys, lately it's been so stressful and hectic around here! With all the boisterous activity, and loud sound around here. It's because of our dogs, and recently we had a family member move in for a little while, so another addition was added to our pet family. It's been a while now, actually. Nearly half a year. Well, I am in College, and I stay home with my parents to help them out, because my mom works and my dad has a disability that alters his movement around the house. Occasionally he goes and helps a friend out, and guess what he came back with. Two puppies! Now, bless my dad's heart, but does he understand the stress this can cause, lol? With five dogs?!?! I mean, :eek: So now we're at a predicament. We CAN take care of them, but do we need the house any more loud? We'll see how it goes, so give us the best of luck! I am not too pleased about this, soooo.... xD

If anyone wants any pics, I'll see what I can do.

By the way, does anyone want a puppy?:p

OP
Tangie

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
It's been a little while, but I decided to post a few pics.

The first puppy is Tillikum, and her nickname is Tilly.
046_zpstwegngck.jpg

022_zpsllzra0wv.jpg

The next puppy is Paris, and we don't have a nick-name for her. xP
002%20500x373_zpshdww94l2.jpg

010_zpsaepjrdjg.jpg

Here the two of them are when they were a little younger~
586_zpsvojvqjaj.jpg

583_zpsbo4ekkgx.jpg

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Beautiful puppies! Love the names!

Most Reactions

Latest posts