Umbrella Cockatoo, Palm Harbor, Fl

eshoberg

Feb 16, 2016
We are looking for a forever home for our 22 year old female (?) umbrella cockatoo (not sexed). We hand raised her since she was a few months old and she is like a member of our family. We need to re-home her as we are no longer able to give her the time & attention that she needs. She does not have any behavioral issues (plucking, screaming, biting). She interacts well with our cats & dog but has never been around small children. She will cuddle with you all day long if you let her. Please DO NOT contact us if you are a breeder, own/work in a pet shop, don't own your own home or are only concerned about how much she costs. She will not be placed with anyone unless we are 100% confident that you are only concerned for her well being and will take even better care of her than my husband and I have. Please also be aware that we will require a visit to your home before we will place her with anyone. Asking $1000, price is negotiable and we do have a huge corner cage that can go with her if needed.

Please contact me if interested.
Thanks
Elliot

Attachments

• 00A0A_fJ0ImbTmyEy_600x450.jpg
    00A0A_fJ0ImbTmyEy_600x450.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 204

TheLuizs

Mar 23, 2020
Hi Elliot,
I know you listed her a few years ago. But I don't see any responses to your ad. If you still want to regime her, my wife and I are very interested. If you would like a little background? You can look at our intro. Bio or write back and ask away. I think we would be a great fit. The only thing we don't match in your listed requirements is we don't own our own home. But we are secure and aren't going anywhere. Thank you in advance for considering us.

Sincerely,
John and Rachel Luiz
TheLuizs

Most Reactions

Latest posts