Update o Safaris report

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
So I heard back from Evan finally, after giving him a 'kick in the pants' sort of e-mail, it's not really his fault, he's been waiting on the University of Guelph to get back to him.

All the pathologists agree there really is nothing they can do or change the results of the negative test results on Safari.

Evan did some digging, and found a place in Guelph, that does testing on metals.

He knows I won't give him another penny for anymore testing, so he said he would absorb the $100.00 charge for this....wooo hoooo!:D:D

I have to drop off the metal samples that were removed from Safari on Tuesday, so he can send them off.

Don't know how long this will take, but I just might finally know what my sweet Safari digested that took his life waaaaay to early:(

the good part is I will FINALLY get some closure:rolleyes:....and this horrible nightmare will finally be over.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I'm glad to hear that Evan is coughing up the hundred bucks for the additional tests.

I SO hope these tests will bring some sort of answers, so that you can somehow put this behind you. Of course Safari will NEVER be forgotten, but hopefully you will hear SOMETHING. :)

Captsteve

Jul 17, 2013
Crestview Fl.
Parrots
Goffin Too, U2, Scarlet Mac, B&G Mac, DYH Zon, CAG and a
Birdbrained Wife!
I'm glad for you that there seems to be some headway in this. Hopefully you get something that will put your mind at ease.

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
I do know that when you lose someone you love and you don't know or understand why, that it is a far more difficult journey to acceptance so I truly hope you do get the closure you need.

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Good luck with the tests. I hope that they will bring you the closure you need. I understand your need to know. (Hugs)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am so hopeful that these tests are able to give you some sort of closure. I am also glad that Evan is paying for this test:)

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
Ivan truly understand the feeling of not knowing. We admire your search for the truth. I'm glad the vet is helping you out. These tests are such a drain indeed.

I hope he comes back with information to help give you some much needed answers.

Most Reactions