Sep 26, 2012
upstate ny
Parrots
Jessie,african grey(Timneh)
Bayshing,harlaquin macaw
Fawx,greenwing macaw
Rizzo,greenwing macaw
Polly,catalina macaw
Hello. Haven't been on for a while. Fawx is doing great getting bigger and sweater every day. She is using a low purch now and has a good deal of feathers. She knows her mommy and come's running when i walk in the room. She is still eating 3 times a day but it starting to play with her pellets in cage. I am soooooo in love with her. Before and after pics.

Attachments

• 2012-11-04_16-20-15_78.jpg
    2012-11-04_16-20-15_78.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2,046
  • 2012-10-07_10-20-20_254.jpg
    2012-10-07_10-20-20_254.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 3,601
OP
L

luv4scjjt

Sep 26, 2012
upstate ny
Parrots
Bayshing,harlaquin macaw
Fawx,greenwing macaw
Rizzo,greenwing macaw
Polly,catalina macaw
Oh ya, I forgot to mention that today she actually tried to fly.....She was sitting on the couch with me and decided to take a leap of faith onto the dogs bed. Surprised me to pieces. i was terrafied she would have hurt herself but she handle the landing and wing flapping real good. I was pleased she didnt hurt herself on her first attempt at flight. Yayyy Fawx

OP
L

luv4scjjt

Sep 26, 2012
upstate ny
Parrots
Bayshing,harlaquin macaw
Fawx,greenwing macaw
Rizzo,greenwing macaw
Polly,catalina macaw
Hatch date was suposadly aug 8th wich would make him/her 13 weeks. But he/she was a lot younger looking then the 8 weeks that i was told he/she was when i got her/him so all i have to go on is 13 weeks.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
WOW she has grown SO much in such a short time! She's looking fabulous!!!! :D Thank you SO much for the updated picture. You must be head-over-heels with her.

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
Faux is coming along beautifully... she looks great with feathers ;) Thanks for posting your update and pics!

OP
L

luv4scjjt

Sep 26, 2012
upstate ny
Parrots
Bayshing,harlaquin macaw
Fawx,greenwing macaw
Rizzo,greenwing macaw
Polly,catalina macaw
I am head over heals. lol. She's awsome. I cant wait to find out if she is a boy or girl but i am afraid to cut her nails to get the dna test. lo. I cant bring myself to hurt her. I still cant get other 13 week pics to match her growth but it all worked out anyway. Even if her age is off it's all good in the end. She's my little baby now. Soon to be a big baby.

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
I just love seeing pictures of babies! I love how awkward they look and watching them grow into a beautiful creature.

Most Reactions

Latest posts