Updated the playgyms a little bit...

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
The tiel's playgym i changed around a few toys and added a perch (might not notice, its a thicker willow branch.

but, Mango's playgym i added a few more toys, i added a tent, and the spiral perch.

pardon the skeleton dressed in a santa outfit. i know it's kinda random, but my husband loves that skeleton (his name is Stumpy). he refuses to take him down--instead he dresses him up in different outfits. we just havent changed the christmas outfit yet.

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Nice looking arrangement, but if you get any more industrious birds...conures & larger, or even parrotlets, I would either term the top limbs/branches so that a bird cannot reach the ceiling or the walls, or you might find you have some feathered termites.....because sheetrock, drywall, plaster board is made from calcium, once a bird starts their construction work, you have to move cages or otherwise restrict their access to those surfaces.....

I don't know if lovebirds are interested in interior design or not.....

OP
DallyTsuka

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
luckily my guys leave the ceiling alone--but i am aware some parrots are little boogers like that lol

the playgyms look closer to the ceiling than they are by a few inches. im short, so the angle the photos are taken don't help :p

i lucked out with having 4 non destructive parrots. not a single one go after that stuff. paper posters on the other hand... lol

Most Reactions