Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
USA
Parrots
Lovebirds: Gabby, Dino, and Belle Nips
Quaker Parrots: Mozzi and Sydney
This only concerns Nips a little bit.
She has improved a lot, so I'm slipping on the vet. But as soon as her plucking becomes aggressive again I'll take her.

The news is, I am losing my grandmother to multiple brain tumors. So Nips, Gabbys, and Dino's grandmother is slowly dying. (I haven't told them yet, but I'm sure they can sense my sadness.)

This may be a reason why I'm letting the vet appointment slip through, seeing as I want to spend a lot of time with my grandmother while I still can.

It's also rather upsetting when my Aunt lost the battle to cancer just last year in late November and early December. I'm a wreck right now, and its only getting worse.

:green1:

Chelle

Aug 5, 2013
Parrots
CHEESECAKE (Pineapple~GCC) 2/4/14
I am so sorry! I know how it feels to loose multiple family members in a short period of time. I lost my Aunt in January and my Grandmother in July. It is very hard on the whole family. I keep trying to tell myself they are much better off in Heaven. Here with us they were in so much pain. The selfish part of me does not want to listen to that reasoning... I find comfort in talking to other family members. I hope you can find the peace you need to weather the storm!

Most Reactions