Valiant Valentino!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
He reminds me of... somebody... somebody big... bigger than life... somebody meaty... hmmm...

And a one a two, a three, a four...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8oX6DhBYoE"]VAL - The New MEATLOAF![/ame]

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Well yes there is a certain physical resemblance, but my Val is a much better singer. Plus better looking, sorry Mr Loaf!

Last edited:
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My Valentino is in the middle of a huge moult and is feeling a little sorry for himself. He's dropped both of his long tail feathers too and is looking decidedly "bob-tailed". Funny how whenever I take someone to the vet and he mentions something about a moult, next thing I know there are so many feathers on the floor I could use them to build another bird!

Here is Val hiding in his hanging seagrass basket. He likes to pop himself in there and sing and mutter away to himself - too cute :)

lamanuka-albums-mars-birds-picture22350-basketcase.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts