Vet Update

Flyte

Jun 18, 2007
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw, Madison;
Yellow Naped Amazon, Rocky;
Timneh African Grey, Tyler
Congratulations.. I'm so glad he's healthy!
In a few weeks you'll be able to buy coffee again and this will all be a thing of the past :)

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
I'm so happy for both of you Chi! :D

See anxiety is over now! Have fun with your little boy! The ''little'' one not the other one! :D (I mean the human one of course!):D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh Chi I'm so pleased that its good news for Cricket. That is brilliant news.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I bet you are, its so worrying when we think our fids could be ill in some way. You must be so relieved. :D

I'm still having trouble trying to think of Cricket as him rather than her. :eek: I'll get it in the end, but in the meantime, if I do slip up I hope that both you and Cricket will forgive me. :D (its an age thing, thought I'd get that in before anyone else does :D)

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I'm still having trouble trying to think of Cricket as him rather than her. I'll get it in the end, but in the meantime, if I do slip up I hope that both you and Cricket will forgive me. (its an age thing, thought I'd get that in before anyone else does )
lol I slip EVERYDAY... and EVERY POST... and have to go back and change the she/her to he/him :D My mother and I correct each other all the time
We now think my little boy is a gay pride birdie, :14: being so flamboyant and all haha... well he prolly still likes girl birdies but hey you never know :p

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
lol I slip EVERYDAY... and EVERY POST... and have to go back and change the she/her to he/him :D My mother and I correct each other all the time
We now think my little boy is a gay pride birdie, :14: being so flamboyant and all haha... well he prolly still likes girl birdies but hey you never know :p

Well, Chi, you tell Mr. Pooh-bird that we love him no matter which way he swings! :smile015:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
thats the truth, and Bucc still gives him wolf whistles :D

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
thats the truth, and Bucc still gives him wolf whistles :D

Bucc must have some rainbow feathers in there too... er wait... maybe mine is a cross dressing bird and Bucc can't tell he is a fellow :eek:
hehehe:D

Tammy

May 4, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Orange Wing Amazon
My little brother got that from bad water on a camping trip. Once treated he made a 100% recovery in a very short time.

Also, to keep the stool sample fresh you can put it in the fridge. I was a vet tech for 5 years & we always advised owners to get a fresh sample then put in fridge until they could drop it off.

Most Reactions