Video of My DYHA talking

Ladyluck

Aug 5, 2012
Spokane Valley, WA
Parrots
Double Yellow Headed Amazon, Gilly
Here's Gilly showing off!
[ame=http://youtu.be/8h_EROOmXA0]My Double Yellow Headed Amazon Parrot, Gilly singing #1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/-XY7OXh9k8g]More Gilly singing #2 - YouTube[/ame]

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I absolutely loved the video's
The first one is my favourite, the singing is awesome, what was she singing
The laughing was so cute

Thanks for sharing

000203FC.gif

OP
Ladyluck

Ladyluck

Aug 5, 2012
Spokane Valley, WA
Parrots
Thank you!!! He's such a ham! His favorite songs to sing are "Hey good looking, whatcha got cooking, how bout cooking something for me" And "Happy trails to you"
He has several different types of laughs that crack me up! In one of the videos, he also said "I thought I saw a putty tat" "Here kittty kitty kitty"! LOL! When he's being naughty and doesn't step up, he will say "What a baaaaad bird"! Love this guy <3

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
ROFLMAO. AWESOME videos. I'm still cracking up. I LOVE his laugh, it's SO contageous, lol.

And SO cute when he does the kissing noise!

Beautiful singing voice Gilly has there. I think he may sound a whole lot like you ;)

Thank you so much for sharing these. Made me smile from ear to ear. :D

OP
Ladyluck

Ladyluck

Aug 5, 2012
Spokane Valley, WA
Parrots
Awwww thanks Wendy, glad my boy could make you smile too!!! I sure get a kick out of him! He still surprises me wit new phrases, he said the other day "Birds can't talk ya big dummy!" It was clear as a bell and I couldn't stop laughing!! I've notices that he dances alot more than he did the first few weeks so I'm assuming he's happy and comfortable!

Most Reactions