We made a perch 😍

Intisar

Apr 6, 2019
islamabad, Pakistan
Parrots
Conure.
Hi to everyone after so many days.
Have a look Abdur Rahman made a perch stand himself for Roky and Tweety.
The interesting thing is that both loved their new perch and enjoying it. Masha Allah

Attachments

• 20190616_204638.jpg
    20190616_204638.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 108

Talven

Banned
Banned
May 4, 2019
Australia
Looks very nice. I'm too lazy to do something like that, I just buy pre-made ones. Do you know what the chain is made from that is for the hanging perch? I ask as it looks a lot like a galvanized chain we get here for use hanging plants etc. Galvanized metals can be potentially toxic. I'm probably wrong but better to be safe I guess.

I would also suggest you knot the white rope so they can't chew off and swallow any threads from it. Ingested threads can cause havoc on an animals gut and potentially kill them. Sorry I sound super negative but I'd rather be the downer and help prevent any tragedy from happening.

OP
I

Intisar

Apr 6, 2019
islamabad, Pakistan
Parrots
Conure.
The chain is made of steel.
I have removed the rope already

Looks very nice. I'm too lazy to do something like that, I just buy pre-made ones. Do you know what the chain is made from that is for the hanging perch? I ask as it looks a lot like a galvanized chain we get here for use hanging plants etc. Galvanized metals can be potentially toxic. I'm probably wrong but better to be safe I guess.

I would also suggest you knot the white rope so they can't chew off and swallow any threads from it. Ingested threads can cause havoc on an animals gut and potentially kill them. Sorry I sound super negative but I'd rather be the downer and help prevent any tragedy from happening.

Most Reactions