Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
The best conundrum, really, asking for ideas and being flooded with great ideas!
Absolutely! So many great ideas in this thread:)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Idea #1 - Give Them A Hand! Pictures/videos of your parrot holding something funny/unique/ odd in their foot or beak, which they use in lieu of hands.

Idea #2 - The Toybox - pictures/videos of your parrot with their favorite toy or plaything, either static or perhaps a before and after pic?

Idea #3 - I Can't Hear You - Video of your parrot at their loudest, earsplitting best/worst.

Idea #4 - What's On You Mind - pictures with speech bubble of what is going through your parrots tiny little mind. An outright meme contest, a portion of which is already present in the recent call for parrot memes

Last edited:

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Idea #1 - Give Them A Hand! Pictures/videos of your parrot holding something funny/unique/ odd in their foot or beak, which they use in lieu of hands.

Idea #2 - The Toybox - pictures/videos of your parrot with their favorite toy or plaything, either static or perhaps a before and after pic?

Idea #3 - I Can't Hear You - Video of your parrot at their loudest, earsplitting best/worst.

Idea #4 - What's On You Mind - pictures with speech bubble of what is going through your parrots tiny little mind. An outright meme contest, a portion of which is already present in the recent call for parrot memes
Al, these are fantastic suggestions, I'll include them all in the poll. (Although #3 already makes my head hurt..lol)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Idea: I want a "Fluff" topic I think it will be pretty funny and also very cute to see all the photos :)
Can you elaborate on what the theme would be?

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Can you elaborate on what the theme would be?
I think it means - our fids being fluffy
67507004_373233606722699_3664588520695005184_n.jpg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Last day to get in your ideas! The poll will be up tomorrow:)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Bird memes!!!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Thank you all for your suggestions, every one is a winner!
The poll is now up, please remember to vote:)

POTM Members' Ideas Poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts