Welcome to our little family......

Dopey

Apr 18, 2014
Media
Maryland
I am so excited for you. Maybe you can find someone else to go with you on the drive. Do you have any updated pictures for us?

lmh

Dec 31, 2014
Nebraska
Parrots
Double Yellow Headed Amazon named Oscar.
Congo African Grey named Turbo...RIP
OMG! She is ADORABLE! :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I just love those baby zons eyes. I have such a weakness for baby zons. Was she hard to find "down under"? You got to pick out the baby of your choice? Didn you have to wait long?

Last edited:
OP
Bundiibird

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
I am so excited for you. Maybe you can find someone else to go with you on the drive. Do you have any updated pictures for us?

The rest of my family live even further away than us unfortunately. The next few weeks will go by in a flash (or so I am hoping). I still have to get the cage and get it setup. I am have troubles finding a suitable cage. I think I will have to order online.

I don't have any updated photos. I will have to ask the breeder to email some through.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Wow, I hope you don't have to wait the extra 2 weeks:(
She is so sweet, your arms must be aching to cuddle her:)
Millie is an awesome name!

OP
Bundiibird

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Parrots
I just love those baby zons eyes. I have such a weakness for baby zons. Was she hard to find "down under"? You got to pick out the baby of your choice? Didn you have to wait long?

She was not hard to find but just a long way away from us. We live in regional Queensland and there are not that many breeders around here - not for exotics. She is coming from Perky Parrots on the Gold Coast. That is approx 800 kms away. They had about 10 or so babies for me to choose from. We visited before Christmas so that I could pick. So the wait hasn't been too long, probably only a couple of months. She was one of the younger babies and just wanted to cuddle. I hope that remains. :)

OP
Bundiibird

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Parrots
Wow, I hope you don't have to wait the extra 2 weeks:(
She is so sweet, your arms must be aching to cuddle her:)
Millie is an awesome name!

I cannot not wait Terry. I am also a little nervous at how Bundii is going to react. When we visit my mums, she does not even worry about the cockatiels, however having another birdie in the house all the time might be a different situation.

I am also nervous about having a "bigger" birdie. i am sure we will all be fine, but you know, a parront's worries never stop. :)

veimar

Feb 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
gcc Parry; lovebird Coco; 3 budgies (Tesla, Franky and Cesar); cockatiel Murzik, red rump parakeet girl Onyx
Please, more pics!!!

Most Reactions