TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Since I seem to be the issue, I'm GOING TO LEAVE ... you all seem to have an issue with me ... I will leave and make it more peaceful around here ...

Thanks for the good times ... see you all around!

~ :50:

Keupi

Aug 16, 2007
Connecticut
Parrots
Keupi - a Senegal.
Since I seem to be the issue, I'm GOING TO LEAVE ... you all seem to have an issue with me ... I will leave and make it more peaceful around here ...

Thanks for the good times ... see you all around!

~ :50:

WTH?

Ok, I'm sorry but I have no idea what the heck is going on.

TexDot - and birdcrazy - please don't leave. I don't know what the heck the issues are... actually TexDot, I know one of them and I'm partially at fault with it, but I'm starting to think there's an even bigger issue here - and not a fid-frenzy one.

So, What the heck, can someone whack me upside with a wing and clue me in?

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Why is everyone so ancy with each other?
Did I miss a whole heap of posts and threads?
I think you lot read too many things into posts that aren't really there.
Dont forget that when people reply to posts, they often do so quickly and dont re- read their posts to make sure they arent stepping on any toes,..and that's the way it should be. If we all over sanitize our posts, there will be nothing fun to read. You lot never used to squabble, so what has changed? bird crazy wants to leave and Tex wants to get out the door before her,.... why? Who farted?

how about we all take a deep breath and start over?

Kais2ndmomma

Aug 27, 2007
Parrots
Kai, G2
Lenny, L2
Macai, M2
Peek-a-boo, U2
Lucy, Lovebird
Benji and Lani, Lories
Chili, Conure
Cliffie, Duck
I just joined the forums a few hours ago and have read some of your posts, Tex, and some of birdcrazy's. I personally think both of you are wonderful and I was looking forward to your replies to my future threads. Please don't leave.

why? Who farted?

LOL I'll take the blame if you guys will stay :)

Flyte

Jun 18, 2007
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw, Madison;
Yellow Naped Amazon, Rocky;
Timneh African Grey, Tyler
No reason for anyone to leave.. lets just try and work it out, for gods sake. I assume there were some private messages going on here or something.. Maybe you guys could take some cool-down time, if your that upset? I hope you don't leave..
No reason to blow this out like this. A few folks SHOULD try and be a bit nicer in their posts but I don't think thats gonna happen anytime soon. I plan to ignore them.
Keupi, you didn't do anything wrong in any of the posts I read, just warned of potential danger.
Could we maybe go to some sort of chat room and talk this out?

BTW, I can't fart so it wasn't me :D

Chewy

Aug 24, 2007
Media
Washington state
Parrots
1cockatoo Chewy 2 cockatiels Male=eli female-=LittleFoot
Don't leave pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee I know you don't know who I even am BUT I am stubborn and will miss you something awful Once I like someone, I don't stop caring for that person EVER. So please dont leave

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Don't leave pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee I know you don't know who I even am BUT I am stubborn and will miss you something awful Once I like someone, I don't stop caring for that person EVER. So please dont leave

ummm .... ok .... :eek::eek::eek: ... I won't .... I don't dare now!

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
*pulling my own head out of my a$$*

Ok, I was having a moment there for a minute ... and again, in a private message, REDBALLOON was the voice of reason ... (for those of you keeping count, that's TWICE THIS WEEK ... anyone else really scared?)

Flyte, you were correct, there were private messages that went flying into my inbox ... and they were a little upsetting ... People think that I want to delete posts, that I want to sensor you guys. I don't want to, I don't want to do that at all. I know we have all be a little on edge the last few days. But that post that I deleted would have done NOTHING TO HELP THE SITUATION, and I know that you all would agree with me on that ...

I want this place to get back to normal, like it was 3 - 4 days ago ... before the whole thread that will not be mentioned ... there are a few new members who have joined in the last few days ... let's welcome them with open arms and get back to being the dysfunctional family that I enjoy spending time with!

nzchickadee

May 15, 2007
Media
Christchurch Nw Zealand!
Parrots
Budgie
Yeah he loves me.......I 'pass wind', he dutch ovens me!!

(For those not in the know, dutch oven is when once a farts been made, the duvet is quickly pulled over one sufferers head and sealed, so they are surrounded in smell)

Flyte

Jun 18, 2007
Pennsylvania
Parrots
You guys are all making me jealous. As soon as I'm able to pass thine wind again I'm going to post about it and you can all pretend to be excited over my too much information :D

Tex, glad that your not leaving. It was a close thing, I was just trying to locate your social security number so I could take a hit out on you. If we can't have you no one can.

Flyte

Jun 18, 2007
Pennsylvania
Parrots
No one is leaving guys, Tex posted that all problems have been solved. Apparently everythings cool now and no one's leaving.

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I am closing and locking this thread, it's not needed any more, and before anything else is said ... it's my thread, and I can do with it what I want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions