Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Quinoa, dandelion (fresh from my giant dandelion garden lol), red pepper, kiwk, mango, peas, and carrot flavored beak. Yum!
e6f00abfbf23762f45557ec4f70af985.jpg

OP
Violet_Diva

Violet_Diva

Aug 30, 2016
Media
Albums
Norfolk (England)
Parrots
Bella (Vosmaeri Eclectus Female) + Dexter (Red Sided Eclectus Male) + Gerry (Vosmaeri Eclectus Male)
We just heated up some Goldenfeast Bonita Loco food in warm water for Arika's evening meal.
What's on her beak? It says over 40 ingredients, too many to list LOL !

Usually, she gets her cooked food on her "beard" and we have to get it off with a wet paper towel but tonight she really dove in and got it all over her beak.

While taking a break from her evening meal, she was hanging out on her long stringy toy and the bars. So I took the opportunity to snap this as she was trying to bite my cellphone.
She takes forever to eat and she makes a mess but we love every minute of it :)

wakawaka-albums-food-picture20023-arika-dirty-beak.jpg
That's an awesome shot! Definitely plenty of flavour remnants visible. I just laughed out loud when I saw that picture! :D

OP
Violet_Diva

Violet_Diva

Aug 30, 2016
Media
Albums
Norfolk (England)
Parrots
Bella (Vosmaeri Eclectus Female) + Dexter (Red Sided Eclectus Male) + Gerry (Vosmaeri Eclectus Male)
Quinoa, dandelion (fresh from my giant dandelion garden lol), red pepper, kiwk, mango, peas, and carrot flavored beak. Yum!
Patches looks like he's having a good nibble of everything! Does he sometimes shake his head and splat unidentified globules on the surrounding walls / humans? :D

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Patches looks like he's having a good nibble of everything! Does he sometimes shake his head and splat unidentified globules on the surrounding walls / humans? :D
Yes he does! Between that and my Mastiff's slimy goobers it's a challenge sometimes. This morning he decided rather than that to climb on my arm and wipe that beautiful sloppy beak all over the front of my shirt. I thought it was really funny and cute. He just looked at me with the lovey eyes like he had given me a present. He makes me smile on the inside! He also likes me grab his beak to wipe it off for him. No one else has that privilege without potentially lost fingers lol!

Most Reactions

Latest posts