What is your birds favourite song?

Loz

Nov 16, 2017
UK
Parrots
Dora - Green-rumped parrotlet ♀
Good morning!
I noticed whenever a particular song(Grimes - Butterfly) comes on, Dora gets excitable and becomes MORE vocal. Especially at a specific part, which I tend to "sing" along to lol! It's my favourite song from their album and her response... it's special.

What is your birds favourite song? How do they react?:D

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Parker has 2 songs that get him going. Adele’s When we were young (though he reacts to Adele generally speaking, just a stronger reaction to that song), and The guys and dolls song Bushel and a Peck. Actually here’s a video where we use Adele to get him singing Bushel and a Peck

[ame="https://youtu.be/XE1vMRdJ4ao"]Parker the singing eclectus - YouTube[/ame]

DRB

Jan 23, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
Perjo - Female CAG hatch Nov 2015
Perjo isn't advanced at talking yet but she whistles like nobody's business. She likes to do The Andy Griffith song, and a bunch of jingles from TV like the Old Spice tune, ESPN da da da da da dah!, Breakfast Club Bogey March tune, jingle bells.

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
My cockatiel loves the artist Francis and the lights, I don’t know if she has a favorite song of his but she sings along! It is so adorable ❤️ She really only sings along to him.

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Ralph the QP likes Frank Sinatra's song Ring-a-Ding-Ding. He gets excited when he hears it, bobs his head enthusiastically, and then expects me to sing along with Sinatra. :) Scooter the CAG so far hasn't let on to what her favorite song might be.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Salty's favorite is 'Little Brown Jug" - he sings along with us and he is so cute when sings the chorus " Ha Ha Ha, you an me". We use it to break up any screaming sessions - he'll start to get loud and we sing it to him. Before you know it, he is also singing it.

GlitchTown

Mar 3, 2017
Parrots
Skye, Cloud, Beep, Lilac - American budgies
Anything Goes by Cole Porter! I guess they're just classy birbs!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Please forgive the repeat, but...
The Rb loves him him som J-Lo...
Here's his horrific version (forgive the low light; DJ Rb does his best mixes, at twilight) of her mega- hit "Booty".
He loved Paula Abdul in the 90s... OMG his version of "Rush" was... ummmmm... interesting... but in those days, I had no phone cam to capture such stuff.
I guess Rb likes curvy brunettes.
I often leave MTV on for him during the day. When an old vid of Paula comes on, he jumps to the cage floor and gawdhelpme seems to moan... with little... "oh oh awww waaa ohhh awww... wush... wushshshshshs"...

Weird.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
I can’t figure out if Bumble has a favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions