TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Not that I'm Tex (boy would THAT be interesting)

Yeah, then you'd have to marry Christy ...

... but I think he is either going to get another bird soon (i.e. it's not ready to come home yet) or he JUST got another bird...I think it's the former...

And you, miss, have hit the nail right on the head!! I will tell you guys this, there is something in the works, and when the time is right we will tell you guys ...

Don't worry, I am not playing favorites with Ham and another birdie ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well all I've got to say on the matter is Bucc Loves Mac n Cheese, (now I know what Mac n Cheese is) :D You guys forget that us Brits don't have that talk, it Ronicheese here. :D

And peanuts, hmmmmmmm wonder if that is why Bucc is like he is - tempramental - he's eaten too much fungi. :D Seriously tho' peanuts haven't done my lot any harm, I always buy human consumption nuts and they don't hang round this house very long. Either the fids or me is eating them quicker than they can get anything wrong with them. :eek:

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Bucc Loves Mac n Cheese, (now I know what Mac n Cheese is) You guys forget that us Brits don't have that talk, it Ronicheese here

dont you worry.... we will have you talking like a true american soon enough

Dominique

Apr 10, 2007
Ga, USA
Parrots
Harley~B&G~F~3
Echo Bella~CAG~F~2
Lucy~Vos/SI Ekkie~F~8
All peanuts, even human grade, contain a fungus that can grow in ours and our bird's intestines. However, our birds are much more sensetive to it. I try not to feed mymacaw Harley more that one or two a day- if that. Peanuts are also very fatty, and enough of them can make your bird gain too much wieght.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
They really are, that is the one thing we had to give Kito a lot of, to help with his weight gain, its worked wonders, now we have to make sure that he doesn't have too many. This guy is just so darn active he doesn't sit still for 5 mins. :eek: He wears me out just keeping an eye on him. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
As he gets older he will slow down ... just give him time ...

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Someone's a regular comedian down there ... the only thing slowing me down lately is a bad ACL in my left knee ...

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
I'm not full of excuses, but as I get older I am starting to understand ...er, my ....uh, limitations! :(

If you are going to join the 'instigation crew' who do I get to pick on? :confused:

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Hahaha, I didn't know that I would be granted immunity...somehow I don't think I will be...because you sure aren't granted any from me!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
you're right ... but I don't start ALL the trouble around here - realistically I CAN'T ... I am supposed to be one of the "leaders" around here ... I am supposed to be setting the example, leading the way, if you will!

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I am supposed to be one of the "leaders" around here ... I am supposed to be setting the example, leading the way, if you will!

:18: :18: :18: :18:
WOW that was a good laugh.... your like our junk yard watch dog, chasing away all the unwanted spamers

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
ok, that works too ... I like that! I am the forum PROTECTOR!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D Oh Tex I really wish I could come in and get on to these people for ya, but hey I really can't I'm sorry. :D Ya know we all love ya really. I mean where would we be without our Spamminator.

Most Reactions