What's your morning routine?

soniak

Jul 18, 2023
Media
Parrots
Cinnamon pearl cockatiel
Every bird has a different personality! For this reason, I wonder what is yours morning routine!
Here is mine with my Ricko! Every morning we are siting outside and drink coffee together. Also, he likes to climb on my head too!
IMG_20230722_093929861.jpg

IMG_20230722_102450848.jpg

2022-09-07-164102.jpg

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc
You're both adorable! How did you train him to wear the harness? I've got some for mine but I feel like they're never going to let me put it on them :ROFLMAO:

My routine depends on the time of year and my shifts but atm I wake up and get dressed and go outside to get the aviary ready with fresh water, pellets in puzzle toys and a big bowl of chop. Then I come back inside and put the birds outside. Then I'll finally have a coffee and sit outside with them for a bit and then I'll keep on visiting them throughout the morning before I bring them in before I go to work. If they can't go out then I'll get their food ready and let them out, then have a coffee whilst they try to eat my breakfast

OP
soniak

soniak

Jul 18, 2023
Media
Parrots
Cinnamon pearl cockatiel
You're both adorable! How did you train him to wear the harness? I've got some for mine but I feel like they're never going to let me put it on them :ROFLMAO:

My routine depends on the time of year and my shifts but atm I wake up and get dressed and go outside to get the aviary ready with fresh water, pellets in puzzle toys and a big bowl of chop. Then I come back inside and put the birds outside. Then I'll finally have a coffee and sit outside with them for a bit and then I'll keep on visiting them throughout the morning before I bring them in before I go to work. If they can't go out then I'll get their food ready and let them out, then have a coffee whilst they try to eat my breakfast
I tried first to wear him harness. He didn't like it at all. When he was seen it he tried to bite it and run away. After that I tried diaper. It was much easier to put it on him and because after putting it we were going for a walk, he finally accepted it. Be aware with the scratches. I put some extras on his diaper to ensure that he is safe. I send a picture of his diaper.

Attachments

• IMG_20230617_214010720.jpg
    IMG_20230617_214010720.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 15

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc
I tried first to wear him harness. He didn't like it at all. When he was seen it he tried to bite it and run away. After that I tried diaper. It was much easier to put it on him and because after putting it we were going for a walk, he finally accepted it. Be aware with the scratches. I put some extras on his diaper to ensure that he is safe. I send a picture of his diaper.
Thank you!

Most Reactions