2 Yrs old cockatiel ,Olof
3 parakeets Jax, Jill & Jr.
2 Lady Gordon's
2 Gorgon Blues
2 Green Star
15 Zebra Finches
10 Society Finches
4 pound Chihuahua Toby
Hello im Tonya and im new to this site and im looking for people in my area to possibly talk to or meet in depth or meet about our feathered friends.
im from and live in the Dayton, Ohio area
I have from the smallest of finches to parakeets, cockatiel to my main man Joey my African Gray. I love every thing about birds always have but was never aloud to for many years until last year. and now my family calls me the Bird Lady. :grey:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Re: Were is everyone from ?

Hi , wee luv gnu peephole hear. Wee halve peephole frame oliver the werld hear. Wee wood luv too sea picks of youre berds!!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Re: Were is everyone from ?

Salty was just messing with you Tonya. Welcome and be welcomed.
Literally this is an international board, with folks from Australia, Europe, Africa and the middle East, and lots of us Yanks.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am from Alberta, Canada, unfortunately too far too get together, although I wish I could:)
I fixed a missed letter in the title for you, hope you don't mind:)

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
I'm from the other side of the world, Melbourne Australia so not much help. But there are plenty of other users who are closer which can help. Hope you enjoy the forum. :D

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Northern San Diego, California USA. We are a global community!!

Your question made me wonder what the answer might be in 100 years. By then we may have a colony on the Moon or Mars. Imagine how a parrot would react to very low gravity? They would be in a pressurized habitat, but the air would most likely be less dense than earth. Would be interesting to see how they adapt to low gravity!!

Last edited:

Most Reactions