Where to buy GGC?

tqmmyt

Mar 4, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Parrots
Budgie & GGC
Anyone in the Ohio area, do any of you know about the Sugarcreek Bird Farm? I've heard lots of good things, but a few people have said that the owners lied about the birds and did not correctly DNA sex them. :greenyellow:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Anyone in the Ohio area, do any of you know about the Sugarcreek Bird Farm? I've heard lots of good things, but a few people have said that the owners lied about the birds and did not correctly DNA sex them. :greenyellow:

Very sorry that your Thread got missed! I will bump it back to the active Threads and a GGC member should be able to add to this Post.

I did a quick Web Search and found a fair amount of positive responses to Sugarcreek Bird Farm. Oddly, their Website was not active. The high wind conditions of late could have their carrier's or their server down.

If you are near by, I would recommend a visit to their facility. I have been into all different levels of facilities and have walked away from as many really nice ones and really bad ones. I am a strong believer in the hairs on the back of my neck and listening to what the staff have to say. I find I get a quicker feel for the level of training they give their staff that way.

Read the Forum for specific information regarding your choice of a GGC. That way you will have a stronger understanding of the needs of a GGC.

Best of luck on your search and Enjoy!

FYI: Consider making your Thread a bit more specific in the future. The Parrot Forums is a World Wide organization with member though-out the World. Consider Something like: I am in Ohio /Indiana area and I am looking to buy a GGC.

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums, thanks for joining! Hope you locate the specific breeder find answers to your concerns. It may be helpful to broaden your search to include other farms, rescues, and private parties.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Based on your other Thread, happy to see that you had been able to find a GGC and it will becoming home with you this weekend!

Congratulations!

Most Reactions