Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
During winter (at about 4.30am :eek:) I hang a blanket over a curtain, so the lounge stays warmer and darker for a little longer. Steven removes the blanket at about 7.30am, when the sun comes out and shines directly into Mishka's cage.

When returning home from work yesterday, Steven mentioned what had happened between him and Mishka.

When removing the blanket, one peg popped off the curtain and landed on his cage. It was balancing on the bars on top of the cage, opposite to where Mishka was sitting. Steven was worried, not because the peg is plastic, but it is held together with little metal pieces.

They looked at each other :rolleyes: and the race began....... Steven dashed to try grab the peg, BUT Mishka moved swiftly and got there first. They fought for the peg, :mad: Steven telling Mishka that the peg is not a toy and it is dangerous Mishka finally won and took the peg, then very cleverly sat on a perch in the middle of his cage, :p KNOWING Steven will not open the cage (he never does) He kept asking Steven, Steven what's wrong, listen to me what's wrong. Steven began shaking the cage. Mishka got a fright and dropped the peg, it landed on the bottom grill, where Mishka is unable to to pick it up.
Steven then began laughing telling Mishka he had won, Mishka then said to Steven :mad: Stevie boy is disgusting......... THEN HE HAD A BIG POOP
Would have been great if all this was videoed......

:grey:

Last edited:

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
LOL.. thats just so funny
toofunny-1.gif

Mishka is so clever :) I love hearing about his antics :D I would have loved to see it!

Last edited:

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
Oh that is so funny ! lololol.
I love Mishka :).
Glad Steven got the peg away though , but poor Mishka :(
Steve. Might have won , but Mishka had the last word , lolol.
Jeez , that bird is amazing !

GiosMom

May 12, 2012
How funny! You know he definitely pooped purposely to say "take that"! Mishka is brilliant!

Most Reactions