Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Ant, if Mishka thinks a hospital stay is necessary for Steven's wellbeing, then I think you should listen! Mishka is a Gifted and Talented bird, after all. (ROTFLing quietly as I imagine you telling Steven this). When will we see another video of Mishka???

Mishka has his wires crossed at the moment :eek:

Steven is quite ill with the flu, taking in loads of med's.
He can't afford to miss University and the clinic's he attends as there is only three more months to go.

Unfortunately I am not able to upload any of the vid's for the advert
BUT
I am making a personal documentary of the daily tasks he is learning.

:grey:

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Sorry to hear about poor Steven - hope he's feeling better very soon (sending prayers).

Mishka's wires aren't crossed - he's just testing you. Honest!

I understand you can't post the advert, but look forward to Mishka's next vid anyway. The Beaks are muttering 'Hullo' to him as I type. NB. 'Hullo' is the only word they have as yet.

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Sorry to hear about poor Steven - hope he's feeling better very soon (sending prayers).

Mishka's wires aren't crossed - he's just testing you. Honest!

I understand you can't post the advert, but look forward to Mishka's next vid anyway. The Beaks are muttering 'Hullo' to him as I type. NB. 'Hullo' is the only word they have as yet.

Thanks for the prayers.

If Mishka is testing me the MY wires are crossed LoL

Now I am dying for the advert to be complete, I also can't wait for the final viewing.

"Hullo" is a start guess that is most birds first word.
Keep talking 24/7, have daily conversations builds up their vocabulary beautifully.

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
there is no contest....both have the WOW factor, ha ha

both are very debonair,entertaining, highly intelligent, and have a sense of humour!!!, and you never know what either are going to say :)

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
there is no contest....both have the WOW factor, ha ha

both are very debonair,entertaining, highly intelligent, and have a sense of humour!!!, and you never know what either are going to say :)

Thanks !!!!
You definitely hit the nail on the head haha

Most Reactions