Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What a beautiful and wonderful grey:) That rapist had no idea what he was getting into. I cracked up when it said that he ran off, looking behind me to make sure Wunsy wasn't in pursuit!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Well clearly this guy has serious problems...

First, the only way he can interact with a woman is if he assaults her... Then, he runs off if a bird "flaps his wings" at him...

A CAG has a beak like a scissors. I was expecting the purp to have left behind some DNA evidence, if ya know what I mean...

Or, as my Tusk would say, "OWWW! THAT HURTS! THAT'S MY NOSE!"

Gotta love it!

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)
It's odd, but maybe I'm odd, so it's ok. I often think about Wingnuts devotion to me, and I know for sure, that if he was with me all the time, that he would fiercely protect me from any harm.

Am I losing it?

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
I don't think that's crazy. My sennies try to nip anyone that gets too close to me. I have no doubt Wingnut would chomp someone if he came at you.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
It's odd, but maybe I'm odd, so it's ok. I often think about Wingnuts devotion to me, and I know for sure, that if he was with me all the time, that he would fiercely protect me from any harm.

Am I losing it?

Ummm... I have seen large macaws run off grown adults. So, yeah, no doubt.

I once saw a friendly big mac turn in a husband/wife situation, where hubby had a little bit too much to drink one night, and became verbally abusive. Wife was bird's person. She got upset, this upset the big mac, after that night, the big mac literally chased him around the house with intent to maim... and yes, the guy ended up with a few stitches on a hand...

Guess who rehabbed that particular bird, when he was not particularly happy with men?!

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
But when that greys hormones kick in she'll be the one needing a rescue.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What a good bird! Even young ones are incredibly smart and protective. Plus, they can be quite terrifying, especially when they catch you off guard. I bet the pervert will think twice before attacking another person with an animal in tow, and I hope the police catch him soon.

Most Reactions

Latest posts