wish rex well

drew92

Feb 21, 2012
Media
suffolk, virginia. usa
Parrots
Greenwing macaw-Kenai
the other day we found out that Rex our 13 year old German shepherd has a growth on his hind leg that has gotten infected. he will be going under tomorrow to have it removed.

Sadie

Feb 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Parrots
Scout- SI Eclectus
my thoughts and prayers will be with rex and your family tomorrow.
You are a saint for your devotion to your animal! So many people would not be willing to spend the money on an elderly companion. Thank you!

nikkiscriv

Oct 10, 2011
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Yoshi - Blue Front Amazon, Ozzy - Illiger's Macaw
Will be keeping you and Rex in my thoughts. German Shepherds are such amazing dogs - I can imagine how anxious you must be. Best of luck!

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Thinking of you, gsd's are magnificent. I'm sure Rex will pull through this, you obviously love him so I'm sure he'll want to. :)

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
Loki (GCC) Sugar (Goffins)
:( Hope all is well and he pulls through. I know how scary it is when your furry and feathered friends are really sick. Hang in there!

OP
drew92

drew92

Feb 21, 2012
Media
suffolk, virginia. usa
Parrots
Greenwing macaw-Kenai
Well he's home now a little bit winey but that's to be expected. Just gave him his meds so we will see how he does later. The vet said he did very well and was a good boy.

OP
drew92

drew92

Feb 21, 2012
Media
suffolk, virginia. usa
Parrots
Greenwing macaw-Kenai
well today we went back to have his bandage changed. the vet said he is coming around very nicely. with his age the hardest thing to do about all this is keeping him still to let it heal. you would never know he is as old as he is without seeing the little bit of grey on his muzzle. he acts like hes still 1 year old

Most Reactions

Latest posts